RELIEF is the combination of (Paracetamol 125 mg + Ibuprofen 100 mg) / 5 ml Suspension in 60 ml. It is used for either short term or long term relief of severe pain and fever.
Analgesic & Antipyretic + NSAIDs
Dose and Direction of Use
Pour the recommended dose in the cap to consume. Shake the bottle well before use.
Mode of Action
- Acetaminophen acts on heat regulating centre of hypothalamus to reduce fever and causes elevation of pain threshold to bring its analgesic effect.
- NSAIDs act by inhibiting COX enzyme and thus inhibiting Prostaglandin synthesis.
- Dental Pain
- Rheumatic and muscular pain
- Pain of non-serious arthritis
- Cold and flu symptoms
- Sore throat and fever
Don't use this medicine if you have:
- Hypersensitivity to this medicine, GI bleeding or peptic ulcer
Precautions and Warning
- Consult with your doctor if you are pregnant or breast feeding woman before taking this medicine to understand the risk and benefit ratio.
- Talk to your doctor about past medical history like kidney problem, heart problem or liver problem before taking this medicine
- Don't double the dose for the missed one.
- Complete the prescribed dose and duration of medicine. Do not stop taking the medication suddenly without talking to your doctor.