PARAFLAM SYP is brand name of Ibuprofen 100mg + Paracetamol 125mg in each 5ml.It is used for either short term or long term relief of severe pain and fever.
Analgesic & Antipyretic + NSAIDs
Dose and Direction of Use
Pour the recommended dose in the cap to consume. Shake the bottle well before use.
Mode of Action
- Acetaminophen acts on heat regulating centre of hypothalamus to reduce fever and causes elevation of pain threshold to bring its analgesic effect.
- NSAIDs act by inhibiting COX enzyme and thus inhibiting Prostaglandin synthesis.
- Dental Pain
- Rheumatic and muscular pain
- Pain of non-serious arthritis
- Cold and flu symptoms
- Sore throat and fever
Don't use this medicine if you have:
- Hypersensitivity to this medicine
- Peptic Ulcer, GI bleeding
Precautions and Warning
- Caution in Pediatrics, Geriatrics, Heart failure and Kidney Failure. Discuss your medical condition with doctor.
- Risk and benefit to be judged in Pregnancy and Lactation
- Avoid in Liver failure
- Store the medicine in cool and dry place.