Panzer-D SR is the combination of pantoprazole and domperidone used in the treatment of gastro-esophageal reflux and peptic ulcer. It relieves the symptoms like heart burn, indigestion, stomach pain and neutralizes the acid in the stomach.
Proton Pump Inhibitor
Dose and Direction of Use
- Swallow the capsule without any modification to it.
- Follow the dosing schedule strictly.
Mode of Action
Panzer-D SR is a combination of domperidone and pantoprazole. Domperidone works on the upper GI tract to increase the movement of stomach and intestine which allows food to pass easily through stomach. Pantoprazole works by reducing acidity in the stomach which relieves the acid-related indigestion and heartburn.
- Peptic ulcer
- Stomach pain
- Heart burn
- Severe renal and hepatic impairment
- Hypersensitivity to any ingredients
Precautions and Warning
- Consult with doctor about your health conditions prior starting the medication.
- Take the medicine in time as directed.
- Do not start or stop taking medicine randomly.
- Do not skip the dose or double take the medicine.
- If any allergic reactons occur, consult with doctor immediately.