Generic Name:- Clopidogrel Bisulphate 75 mg
Manufactured By:- National Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
Myogrel-75 is a brand name of Clopidogrel Bisulphate 75 mg Tablet. It is a blood thinner medicine that helps to prevent the formation of harmful blood clots in your blood vessels. This helps to lower the chances of you getting a heart attack or stroke. This medicine is used for the purpose of heart protection.
Dose and Direction of Use
Swallow the tablet whole by mouth. You can take it with or without food. Don't crush, chew or break the tablet. Follow the dose and duration as prescribed by the doctor.
Mode of Action
Clopidogrel is a prodrug, one of whose metabolites is an inhibitor of platelet aggregation.
Clopidogrel must be metabolized by CYP450 enzymes to produce the active metabolite that inhibits platelet aggregation. The active metabolite of clopidogrel selectively inhibits the binding of adenosine diphosphate (ADP) to its platelet P2Y12 receptor and the subsequent ADP-mediated activation of the glycoprotein GPIIb/IIIa complex, thereby inhibiting platelet aggregation.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Recent myocardial infarction (MI), recent stroke or established peripheral arterial disease.
Don't use this medicine if you have:
- Hypersensitivity to Clopidogrel.
- Severe hepatic impairment.
- Active pathological bleeding such as peptic ulcer or intracranial haemorrhage.
Precautions and Warning
- Consult with your doctor if you are pregnant or breast feeding woman before taking this medicine to understand the risk and benefit ratio.
- Talk to your doctor about past medical history like kidney problem, heart problem, bleeding problem or liver problem before taking this medicine
- Don't double the dose for the missed one.
- Complete the prescribed dose and duration of medicine. Do not discontinue using the medicine without consulting your doctor as this may increase your chances of having another heart attack or stroke.
- If you are scheduled to undergo a surgery or dental treatment, you may be asked to stop taking Clopidogrel Tablet temporarily.