Luking-LCR is the combination of montelukast and levocetrizine used in relieving sneezing and runny nose due to allergies. It is also used in the tratment of hay fever and allergic skin conditions.
Montelukast (Leukotriene receptor antagonist)
Dose and Direction of Use
- Swallow the whole tablet without any modification to the tablet.
- Take the medication at exact time as directed.
- Do not take medicine randomly.
Mode of Action
Levocetrizine is antiallergic which helps to relieve allergy symptoms by lowering chemicals in the body that cause allergy symptoms. Montelukast works by blocking another chemical mesenger (leukotriene) and reduces inflammation in the airways and nose.
- Sneezing and runny nose
- Hay fever
- Allergic skin reactions
- Hypersensitivity reactions
- Hepatic impairment
- Allergic to NSAIDs
Precautions and Warning
- Take the medicine at right time as directed by the pharmacists.
- Do not start or stop taking medicine randomly.
- If any hypersensitive reactions occur, consult with doctor immediately.
- Do not underdose or overdose your medication.