HICET is the brand name of Cetrizine Hydrochloride 10 mg Tablet. It is used to treat symptoms like runny nose, sneezing, itching or watery eyes by reducing the histamine level in the body.
Dose and Direction of Use
Tablet to be swallowed whole with water
Mode of Action
- Antihistamines are antagonistic to histamine receptor.
- They bind to histamine receptor and block the action of histamine thus, stopping allegic manifestations.
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Allergic Asthma
- Allergic conjunctivitis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Insect bites
Hypersensitivity to Cetrizine Hydrochloride
Precautions and Warning
- Caution in Activities Requiring Alertness, Geriatrics, Liver dysfunction and renal disorder
- Not for below 2 years of age
- Pregnancy Category B. Consult with your doctor if you are pregnant
- Not to be used in Nursing mothers
- Avoid drinking alcohol as it can increase risk of drowsiness.
- Avoid any machinery work or driving activity that requires alertness as this medicine can make you dizzy