Goutage-80 is the anti gout drug used in long term management of gouts and in reduction of uric acid level in the body. It is usually recommended for the patients who cannot take allopurinol.
Xanthine oxidase inhibitors
Dose and Direction of Use
- Swallow the tablet wihout any modification to the tablet.
- Take the medication as directed.
Mode of Action
Goutage-80 selectively inhibits xanthine oxidase which catalyzes the conversion of hypoxanthine to uric acid, thereby decreasing serum concentration of uric acid.
- Reduce uric acid level
- Gout attacks
- Severe renal and hepatic impairment
- Chronic heart failure
- Hypersensitivity to any ingredients
Precautions and Warning
- Make your doctor aware about your present health conditions and medications before prescribing doctor.
- Follow the drug dosage schedule strictly as recommended.
- Do not skip or double take your medication.
- If any hypeersensitivity reaction occurs or other symptoms are seen, consult your soctor.