Febtex-80 is a NSAIDs useed to lower uric acid levels in peple with gout. It is used to treat hyperuricemia for which allopurinol cannot be use.
Xanthine Oxidase Inhibitor
Dose and Direction of Use
- Take the medicine by mouth once a day usually in the morning.
- Swallow the tablet with water.
- Do not crush, break or chew the tablet.
Mode of Action
Febtex-80 inhibits the xanthine oxidase and decrease in serum and urine uric asid levels. It also reduces the purine synthesis causing decrease in uric acid production in the body.
- Lowering uric acid level in people with gouts.
- Prevent gout attacks.
- Hypersensitivity reactions
- Kidney and liver patient
Precautions and Warning
- Consult with doctor before starting your medicine.
- Discuss your health conditions with doctor prior to prescription.
- Do not skip or double take your medicine.
- Consult with doctor if allergic reactions are seen.