Generic Name:- Vitamin A,C,E & Beta Carotene
Manufactured By:- National Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
Anti-oxidants are substances that may protect your cells against free radicals, which may play a role in heart disease, cancer and other diseases. Free radicals are molecules produced when your body breaks down food or when you're exposed to tobacco smoke or radiation.
Dose and Direction of Use
1-2 capsules per day or as directed by the physician.
Mode of Action
Antioxidant binds to the reactive species such as reactive oxygen, nitrogen species, super oxides and hydrogen peroxides and neutralizes its unpaired electron thus decreasing its adverse effects and preventing cell damage.
- Prevents cell damage
- Reduces progression of diabetes induced CVD ( Cardio-Vascular Disease)
- Reduces Age related Macular Degeneration
- Promising therapy for wound healing
Precautions and Warning
- Should be used with caution in patients with hypervitaminosis or with advance hepatic dysfunction/ jaundice.
- Talk to your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant before taking this medication.
- Consult to your doctor if you are breastfeeding before taking this medications and know the benefit and risk factors.