C-zol is clotrimazole 1%w/w in the powder form intended to use topically in skin to treat skin conditions caused by fungus/yeast. It treats various types of fungal infections like athletes fooot.
Dose and Direction of Use
- Wash and dry the affected aea before applying the medication.
- Pour the powder in the affected area and spread the mediction in the affectd area.
- Do not cover the application site.
Mode of Action
Clotrimazole exerts its action primarily by damaging the permeability barrier in the fungal cytoplasmic membrane. Clotrimazole thereby inhibits the biosynthesis of ergosterol in a concentration-dependent manner by inhibiting the demethylation of 14 alpha lanosterol.
- Fungal infection in skin
- Athletes foot
- Known hypersensitivity to any ingredients
Precautions and Warning
- Consult with dermatologist before starting the medication.
- Do not rub the application site forcefully after application of powder and do not cover the affected area.
- If any hypersensitive reaction occurs, consult with doctor immediately.
- Do not skip the medication schedule.