Butatop cream is used to trat skin infections which is cuased by fungi.It works by killing and stopping the growth of fungi. This provides relief from various symptoms, such as pain and itching, caused by the infection and speeds up the healing process.
Dose and Direction of Use
Clean and dry the affected area and apply the cream. Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the affected area. It is only for external use.Follow the dose and duration as prescribed by the doctor.
Mode of Action
It stops the growth of fungus by preventing them from making their protective covering.
- Fungal skin infections
Don't use this medicine if you have:
Precautions and Warning
- Apply it once or twice a day as prescribed by your doctor. Do not apply more often or use longer than directed. This may increase the risk of side effects.
- Avoid getting it in your eyes, ears, nose or mouth. If this happens, rinse with water immediately.
- Before each application, wash the affected area with soap and water and dry well.
- Never share your socks, shoes, and towel with others.
- Keep your feet clean and dry, particularly between the toes.
- Cut your nails short and prefer open-toe shoes for everyday use.