Brica-BM Pedia 60 ml
National Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
BRICA-BM Pedia is the brand name of (Bromhexine HCl 4 mg + Terbutaline Sulphate 1.5 mg) / 5 ml Syrup in 60 ml. It clears out mucus from the respiratory tract and helps to breathe freely and deeply.
Mucolytics and Expectorant
Dose and Direction of Use
- Pour the recommended dose in the cap to consume.
- Shake the bottle well before every use.
- Follow the dosing schedule and medication period as per the guidence.
- Close the container tightly after use.
Mode of Action
Mucolytics works by making the phlegm less sticky and thick and helps to clear out the mucus from the repiratory tract. In short, it acts as a synthetic secretolyitc agent that assist the natural mechanism of clearing the mucus out from the respiratory tract by cilia.
- Acute and Chronic bronchitis
- Asthmatic Bronchitis
- Lung Abscess
- Common cold symptoms
Don't use this medicine if you have:
- Hypersensitivity to this medicine
Precautions and Warning
- Provides Symptomatic relief from cough but doesn’t treat the underlying conditions
- Don't take more than prescribed by the doctor.
- Patient with history of gastric ucler problems should take this medicaiton cautiously with the proper advice of doctor as it can harm the patient's condition.
- Not recommended for pregnant or breast feeding women unless absolutely necessary.
- Don't double up your dose for the missed one.