Bond-10 is the medication used to treat erectile dysfunction in men and ennlarged prostate. It s also sometimes used to treat pulmonary hypertension.
Phosphodiesterase-5 enzyme inhibitors
Dose and Direction of Use
- Take the medicaion by mouth as per the prescription.
- Swallow the tablet without breaking, chewing and crushing.
- Follow the dosing schedule strictly.
Mode of Action
cGMP causes smooth muscle relaxation and increased blood flow into the corpus cavernosum. Tadalafil inhibits PDE5 that enhances erectile function by increaseing the amount of cGMP.
- Benign prosatate hyperplasia
- Erectile dysfunction
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Hepatic and renal impairment
- Sickle cell anemia
- Bleeding disorders
Precautions and Warning
- Consult your doctor before starting your medication.
- Discuss about your health conditions prior starting the medication.
- Do not take the tablet more than once in a day.
- Donot start taking medication randomly.