Amimide-P is the brand name for furosemide in the injectable for. Each ml contains 10ml of furosemide and it is used to treat edema (fluid retention) that occurs with congestive heart failure and disorders of the liver, kidney, and lung. It is also used to control mild to moderate high blood pressure.
Dose and Direction of Use
- Use the injection parenterally by experienced person.
- Follow the dosing schedule and time period as per the direction provided.
Mode of Action
Furosemide is a potent loop diuretic that works to increase the excretion of Na+ and water by the kidneys by inhibiting their reabsorption from the proximal and distal tubules, as well as the loop of Henle. It works directly acts on the cells of the nephron and indirectly modifies the content of the renal filtrate.
- Treat mild to moderate high blood pressure.
- Known hypersensitivity to any ingredients of the product
- Electrolyte disbalance
Precautions and Warning
- Follow the dosing schedule and time period according to the prescription.
- Do not use the used syringe for the injection.
- Do not skip the dosing regimen or double take the medication.
- Use the injection according to the prescription.
- Do not inject anywhere without medical practitioners .