Adapair is the combination of adapalene 0.1%w/w and clindamycin phosphate 1%w/w intended for the use in skin for the removal of acnes and pimples. It promotes quick healing of pimples and decreasing the acnes.
- Adapalene 0.1%w/w (Retinoids)
- Clindamycin phosphate 1%w/w (Tetracyclines)
Dose and Direction of Use
- It is only for the purpose of external use.
- Wash your face with cold and clean water before applying the gel.
- Use the gel once a day before bed.
- Apply the thin layer in the affected area and do not rinse it and leave it overnight.
Mode of Action
Adapalene works by increasing the turnover of skin cells. This aids the natural exfoliation of the surface layer of skin and helps to unblock the pores and sebaceous glands (the glands that produce sebum, the skin's natural oil), allowing the sebum to escape. It reduces the formation of blackheads and spots.
Clindamycin is used to treat acne. It helps to decrease the number of acne lesions. Clindamycin is an antibiotic which works by stopping the growth of bacteria.
- Promotes quick healing of pimples
- Treat acnes
- Hypersensitivity to any ingredients
Precautions and Warning
- Consult with dermatologist before starting the medication.
- Do not use the medication randomly.
- Avoid contact with eyes while using. If it comes in contact with eyes, wash eyes with clean and cold water.
- Apply the gel as per the direction provided by the dermatologist.
- If any hypersensitive reaction persists, discontinue the medication and consult with dermatologist immediately.