Acure is a non steroidal anti-inflammatory drug used for the treatment of pain and inflamation in rheumatoid arhthritis, osteoarthritis.
Dose and Direction of Use
- Take the medicine by mouth.
- Swallow the tablet without chewing, crushing or breaking the tablet.
- Take the medicine with food.
Mode of Action
Aceclofenac is a potent inhibitor of the enzyme cyclo-oxygenase, which is involved in production of prostaglandins. Aceclofenac inhibits prostaglandin synthesis and helps in reduction of pain.
- Relief of pain and inflammation
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Hepatic and renal impairment
- Hypersensitivity reactions
Precautions and Warning
- Take the medicine as directed.
- Do not double take the medicine. If you miss the dose and its almost time for next dose, skip the dose.
- If the symptoms are treated, you can stop taking the medicine.