Acenac is the brand name of aceclofenac 100mg belonging to NSAIDs group and helps in relieving body from pain and inflammation caused by rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis.
Dose and Direction of Use
- Take the tablet orally with water.
- Swallow the tablet without any modification to the tablet like chewing, breaking or crushing.
- Follow the direction and doses as directed by the doctors.
Mode of Action
Aceclofenac is a potent inhibitor of the enzyme cyclo-oxygenase, which is involved in the production of prostaglandins, thereby reducing the pain with decreased prostaglandins.
- Relief of pain and inflammation
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ankolysing spondylitis
- Congestive Heart failure
- Ishemic heart disease.
- Cerebrovascular disease
Precautions and Warning
- Consult about health issues to doctor prior starting the medication.
- Follow the dosing schedule and time period as per the guidence provided.
- Do not skip or double take the medicine.
- If you miss the dose and is almost time for next dose, skip the missed dose.
- Do not take medicine randomly.
- If any allergic rection persists, discontinue taking medicine and discuss with doctor immediately.