A-Top 20% is the topical medication containing azelaic acid 20% and is used in reduction of pimples, acnes and blackhead formation. It kills the bacteria that causes acnes and also helps skin to renew itself quickly.
Dose and Direction of Use
- Wash your hands properly before applying the medication.
- Cleanse the affected area before applying the medication.
- Apply the medication in the affected area and gently rub it.
- Wash your hands after applying the medication.
Mode of Action
Azelaic acid 20% is a competitive inhibitor of mitochondrial oxidoreductases and of 5 alpha-reductase, inhibiting the conversion of testosterone to 5-dehydrotestosterone. It also possesses bacteriostatic activity to both aerobic and anaerobic bacteria.
- Reduce pimple,acne and blackhead formation.
- Hypersensitivity to any ingredients
Precautions and Warning
- Consult with dermatologist before applying the medication.
- Use medication with caution.
- Apply the medication as per the direction only.
- If any hypersensitivity reaction occurs, consult with doctor immediately.
- If it comes in contact with eyes, clean your eyes with clean and cold water.