Dr Ajay is a Specialist in Obstetrics & Gynecology focussing in Women’s Health, Disease and Minimally Invasive Surgery. He has served at BP Koirala Institute of Health Sciences for more then 10 years and is currently additional professor of OBGYN there.
His special interest in Advanced Gynecological and Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS) has prompted him to undergo further training and research in the field. To date he has completed a Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery from India, as well as a Clinical Fellowship Awarded by The Asia Pacific Association For Gynecological Endscopy & Minimally Invasive Therapy.
Dr Ajay believes in listening to his patients, individualising each patient’s needs as well as treating with diligence and sincerity. This is especially true where women can be offered the option to undergo treatment with smaller incisions, faster recovery and potentially less pain with the introduction of MIS.
- NMC Number - 5102
- Qualification - MBBS, MD, FMAS, FELLOWSHIP IN MINIMAL INVASIVE SYRGERY IN GYNAECOLOGY
- Speciality - Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Website - N/A
- B. P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences, Dharan, Nepal. Additional Professor 2018 - Present
- B. P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences, Dharan, Nepal. Associate Professor 2014 - 2018
- B. P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences, Dharan, Nepal. Assistant professor 2009 - 2014
- BPKIHS MD 2009
- BPKIHS MBBS 2006
- SHAN S. RATNAM YOUNG GYNAECOLOGIST AWARD 2015
- The Asia Pacific Association For Gynecological Endscopy & Minimally Invasive Therapy 10 year N/A
- Nepal Society of Obstetrician and gynaecologist Life N/A
- Nepal Medical Association Life N/A
- Nepal Medical Council Life N/A