Dr. Suresh Bishokarma is a Neurosurgeon working at National Institute of Neurological and allied sciences, Bansbari, Kathmandu. He is a MBBS scholar of Nepal government. After the completion of MBBS, he served in the remote health facility of Nepal.
He met his dream of being a surgeon in the year 2015 following which he worked in Grande International Hospital as a consultant. Dr. Bishokarma has also contributed in the field of research by conducting hospital based study. He is enthusiastic in paper publication and presentation in national as well as international forum. He is associated with national health related organisations aswell.
- NMC Number - 9116
- Qualification - Mch, Neurosurgery (R)
- Speciality - Neurosurgery
- Website - https://bit.ly/drsureshbk
- Grande International Hospital Consultant surgeon 2015 - 2016
- Kopilkot PHC Medical Officer 2010 - 2011
- Seti Zonal Hospital Medical Officer 2009 - 2010
- College of Medical Sciences, bharatpur MBBS 2009
- College of medical sciences, bharatpur MS (General Surgery) 2015
- National Institute of Neurological and allied sciences MCH (Neurosurgery) 2018
- Renal impairment in stroke patients: A comparison between the haemorrhagic and ischemic variants View Research Paper on nih.gov Oct 2017
- Surgical Society of Nepal Membership 2015
- Nepal Medical Association Life time membership 2011
- Nepal Medical Counsil Permanent Membership 2010