Dr. Sandeep Raj Pandey is known throughout the community for his expert opinion and excellent surgical skill, as well as his kind demeanor and gentle bedside manner. Dr. Sandeep Raj Pandey is a passionate medical professional who has over 10 yrs of proven experience in surgical practices which involves diagnosis of patients and has performed more than 500 surgeries in different field of Vascular and Endovascular surgery. Dr. Sandeep Raj Pandey also has excellent organizational skills with exceptional time management skills, has the ability to lead new surgeons, train, guide them and monitor their performance and progress in the hospital.
Dr.Sandeep Raj Pandey has also contributed numerous articles to professional journals and has addressed numerous vascular seminars throughout the international platforms.
Dr. Sandeep Raj Pandey is a winner of the prestigious American College of Phlebology International Scholar Award (2014) and International Symposium on Endovascular Therapy Honorium Fellow Award (2015)USA.
Externship in Vascular & Endovascular surgery The Christ Hospital,USA 2014
Training in Diagnostic Vascualr Ultrasound Doppler & diabetic foot care Medanta,India 2014
2 years Fellowship in Vascular & Endovascular surgery Medanta-The Medicity,India 2012-2014
MBBS 2003- 2008
Faculty,chairperson & speaker at:
- Veith Symposium New York
- Medanta Vascular Intervention course, Endovascular Live,Venous association of India ,Asia Pacific Vascular Intervention Course.
- Endovascology Int'l Shanghai.Vascular int'l,Asian vascular,Asian venous forum,ATCSA,Vwin,etc.
- Vascular society of Nepal
- Young vascular surgeon award Presenter at European Society for Cardiovascular and Endovascular Surgery.
- Member & Award paper presenter at vascular society of India.Member at Venous India,Vascular Nepal,Vein experts USA.
- NMC Number - 11974
- Qualification - MBBS, MS, FVES, EVES, FACP,FIDF
- Speciality - Vascular & Endovasular Specialist & Diabetic Foot Specialist
- Website - https://vascularnepal.wordpress.com/