I do have problem related with cardiac vescular tissue
- Vascular, Thoracic and Cardiac surgeon
- Pioneered many techniques in minimal invasive treatment in Varicose vein surgery
- Intervention in Vascular diseases, dialysis access, peripheral arterial diseases, vascular malformation.
- Karmacharya RM. “Geometry-based cannulation technique” for cannulation of great saphenous vein during radiofrequency ablation of varicose veins at a university hospital of Nepal. Indian J Vasc Endovasc Surg 2020;7:18-21.
- Karmacharya RM, Shrestha BK, Shrestha B. Prediction of saphenofemoral junction incompetence by measurement of great saphenous vein size at the level of femoral condyle. Indian J Vasc Endovasc Surg 2018;5:92-4.
Short Term Outcome of Adjunct Foam Sclerotherapy for Varicose Veins in Patients Subjected to RFA at Dhulikhel Hospital, Nepal R. M. Karmacharya,1 B. Shrestha,1 A. Singh,1 N. Chandi,1 and N. Bhandari1, International journal of Vascular Medicine, 2019
- Karmacharya RM, Shrestha B, Devbhandari M, Tuladhar SM, Hodde A, Thermann F. Initial Experience of Complex Peripheral Bypass Surgery at Dhulikhel Hospital, Kathmandu University Hospital. Kathmandu Univ Med J 2017; 58(2): 188-90.
- Shrestha S, Maharjan B, Karmacharya RM. Incidence and Associated Risk Factors of Postoperative Sore Throat in Tertiary Care Hospital. Kathmandu Univ Med J (KUMJ),2017;15(57):10-13.
- “Starting Open Heart Surgery Services at Dhulikhel Hospital, Kathmandu University Hospital.” Poster presentation at International Conference of Cardiac Society of Nepal, 2017
- Karmacharya RM, Batajoo H, Shakya YR, Pradhan S. Applicability of wells’ criteria for diagnosis of deep vein thrombosis in lower extremities at Dhulikhel hospital, Kathmandu university hospital. Indian J Vasc Endovasc Surg 2017;4:173-5.
- Shrestha S, Wenju P, Shrestha R, Karmacharya RM Incidence and Risk Factors of Surgical Site Infections in Kathmandu University Hospital, Kavre, Nepal. Kathmandu Univ Med J (KUMJ). 2016 Apr-Jun ;14(54):107-111.
- Karmacharya RM, Devbhandari M, Shakya YR. Short Term Fate of Great Saphenous vein after radiofrequency ablation for Varicose Veins. Kathmandu Univ Med J (KUMJ). 2015; 13:234-7.
- Karmacharya RM, Batajoo H, Pradhan S, Shakya YR, Shrestha B. Analysis of Blunt Chest Trauma Cases Requiring Admission in a Tertiary Care Level Hospital of Nepal. . IJHSR. 2014; 4(12): 331-334
- Karmacharya RM, Shakya YR, Shrestha B. Analysis of Consecutive Open Surgeries for Varicose Vein at Dhulikhel Hospital. Kathmandu Univ Med J 2014;47(3):190-3.
- Robin Karmacharya, Meeta Singh, Suniti Rawal. Call Fleming Syndrome: Case Report, Nepal Journal of Neuroscience, 5:60-61, 2008
- B. M. Karmacharya, R. M. Karmacharya. Rare case of Parry-Romberg Syndrome, (Hemi facial atrophy), Journal of Institute of Medicine, www.jiom.com.np April, 2009; 31:1,36-37
- Karmacharya RM, Xigang G, Jianjie G, Haichen W, Yang Y., Yongxin L. Predictors of poor cardiac recovery pattern after aortic declamping in consecutive cardiac surgery cases. Nepalese Heart Journal.9-1;2012
- Robin Man Karmacharya, Sumita Pradhan, Yagya Ratna Shakya, Bibhushan Shrestha, Hemanta Batajoo. Study of Open Surgical Method and Radio Frequency Ablation of Varicose Vein Cases at Dhulikhel Hospital, a Tertiary Care Center of Rural Nepal. IJHSR. 2014; 4(10): 43-46
- NMC Number - 7327
- Qualification - MS (CTVS), Fellowship in vascular surgery, Germany, Fellowship in Pediatric Cardiac Surgery, Korea, MBBS, Nepal
- Speciality - Vascular, Cardiac, Thoracic Surgeon
- Website - http://www.ctvsdh.webs.com