Dr.Yadav is a registered Medical Doctor with over 10 years of experience in various types of long-term and Telehealthcare settings. Proven ability to provide individualized care plans and help patients meet goals by delivering direct and Telehealth patient care. Skilled in triaging and prioritizing care, performing physical assessments, assisting with care planning, educating patients.
I want to help the people who are getting difficulties going to the hospital due to Cov 19 emergency disaster.
Currently, I am working at Novus health and wellness, Canton, Ohio USA as I may not able to help you physically but definitely I can able to reach you through telehealth or phone.if you have any questions regarding your health, please send a text or call me and as soon as possible I can reach out to you.
ph +1 (330) 828-1112
- NMC Number - 10512
- Qualification - MBBS,MD (USA)
- Speciality - General physician & Radiology
- Website - https://drrajeshyadav.wordpress.com/
- Ohio,USA Novus Health Wellness 2020 - Present
- Sun Yat-sen University MD 2014
- Xi'an Jiaotong University MBBS 2008
- Differentiating benign from malignant pancreatic cysts on computed tomography View Research Paper on elsevier.com Oct 2020
- Heidelberg Teaching Hospital (Germany) for Medical training 2008
- Newcastle Teaching Hospital (UK) for Medical training 2007
- Chinese government Scholarship Full funded 2011
- Nepal health and research center NHRC 2010
- Nepal Medical Association NMA 2009
- korean society of radiology KSRA 2015
- Radiology Society of North America RSNA 2014