Dr. Om Murti Anil is a senior cardiologist of Nepal working at Grande International Hospital and Heart Clinic at Maharajgunj Kathmandu. He has done his super specialization degree ( DM Cardiology) from AIIMS, New Delhi. He is best known in the country for his work in the field of cardiac intervention. He has contributed significantly to prevention of heart disease in Nepal by increasing public awareness regarding cardiovascular diseases and its risk factors through various activities.
Dr. Om Murti Anil is one of the most popular cardiologists in Nepal in social media for his regular health tips and medical information he provides through his Facebook page www.facebook.com/drommurti. The largest research so far conducted in Nepal for the detection of cardiovascular risk factors among 5500 healthy young individuals of Kathmandu in the year 2014 is under his name. He is also the author of a very popular and health informative book "Ma Pani Doctor" aimed to improve medical knowledge for common people.
- NMC Number - 3956
- Qualification - MBBS, MD, Medicine; DM, Cardiology (AIIMS India)
- Speciality - Interventional Cardiologist
- Website - http://www.drommurtianil.com/
- Grande International Hospital Director of Interventional Cardiology 2015 - Present
- AIIMS DM 2011
- IOM MD 2006
- Outcome of Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in Acute Myocardial Infarction Patients Presenting with Cardiogenic Shock Aug 2016
- Early outcome of 212 coronary angioplasty procedures our experience at Manmohan Cardiothoracic Vascular and Transplant Centre Dec 2014
- Evaluation of Ejection Fraction in Patients with Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy by Two and Three Dimensional Echocardiography Feb 2015
- • Nepal Bidhyabhusan Padak 2010
- • Gold Medal : MD,Internal Medicine 2007