Dr Devbhandari is a senior consultant surgeon specialising in the surgery of heart, lungs and blood vessels. He graduated with MBBS from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune India. He completed his FRCSEd and FRCSCTh qualifications from The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK. He has over 15 years of experience in the specilaty. He completed his cardiothoracic specialist registrar training in Manchester University Hospital, UK and subseqpuently worked as senior fellow and consultant in UK.
Dr Devbhandari led his team to start open heart surgery at Dhulikhel hospital and later at Shahid Dharma Bhakta National Transplant Center. He also performed the first lobectomy operation for lung cancer at Bhaktapur Cancer Hospital. He has led many audit and clinical research projectst leading to many international presentations and publications in leading peer reviewed international journals.
- NMC Number - 1550
- Qualification - MBBS, FRCSEd, FRCSCTh, CCT (UK)
- Speciality - Open heart surgery, Minimal access thoracic surgery, Lung cancer surgery, Vascular surgery
- Website - https://mohandevbhandari.wixsite.com/mysite
- Nepal Medical Associtaion Member N/A
- Society of Surgeons of Nepal Member N/A
- Vascular Society of Nepal Executive member N/A