Dr.Mohan Bhusal is a young Dermato-Venerologist and Aesthetician with special interest in Allergy, Immunology and core Dermatology.He has presented several papers and posters in National and International forums. He has also published many papers in National and International peer reviewed journals e.g.Journal of American Academy of Dermatology and Journal of Americal Academy of Physicians Assistance.
Conditions treated by him include dermatitis, allergies, Vitiligo, Psoriasis, connective tissue diseases, immunobullous diseases,Leprosy, hairfall and sexually transmitted diseases.
He also performs various aesthetic procedures like botox injection, PRP, chemical peeling, dermaroller, acne scar management and laser surgery.
He has a sound academic background with distinction in MD Dermatology.He is a topper of Kathmandu University Dermatology 2020 Batch.
Dr. Bhusal is an avid traveller and has treked to many places in Nepal including the famous round Annapurna circuit, Rara lake, Shey-phoksundo. He loves to play lawn tennis and badminton.
- NMC Number - 13071
- Qualification - MBBS (IOM), MD (KU-Topper)
- Speciality - Dermatology Venereology and Aesthetics
- Website - N/A
- Nepal Plastic Cosmetic and Laser Center Dermatologist 2020 - Present
- Valley College of Technical sciences Faculty 2013 - 2014
- Baltimore Rescue Mission Volunteer Doctor 2015 - 2015
- Helping Hands Community Hospital Medical officer 2013 - 2015
- National Apollo Hospital,Damauli Medical officer 2016 - 2016
- Kathmandu Medical College Resident Doctor 2017 - 2020
- ECFMG,USA Education Comission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) certified International Medical Graduate 2016
- Institute of Medicine MBBS 2013
- Kathmandu Univeristy MD 2020
- Acquisiition of history taking,physical examination and communication skills through early clinical exposure among preclinical students View Research Paper on researchgate.net Dec 2015
- An uncommon Cause of acute pulmonary edema View Research Paper on nih.gov Sep 2016
- Iatrogenic Cushing Syndrome due to application of potent Topical Corticosteroids:A case report View Research Paper on nepjol.info May 2019
- A case of keratosis icthyosis and deafness syndrome with rickets View Research Paper on nih.gov Jan 2020
- Outstanding Faculty Award 2013
- Mahatma Gandhi Scholarship 2004
- Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2006
- Topper in Dermatology-Kathmandu University 2020
- Nepal Medical Students Society Executive member 2011
- Society of Dermatology Venereology and Leprology of Nepal (SODVELON) Member 2017
- Nepal Medical Association Life member 2014
- Nepal Medical Council Life time 2013