I am working as a Consultant Pediatrician and Head of Pediatrics in Siddhi Memorial Hospital ( For Women and Children). I have been working in this hospital for last 10 years.
My special area of intrest is Critical Care. We run 10 bedded Neonatal ICU and 3 bedded Pediatric ICU and provide level III care through the hospital. I am involved in treating Critically ill neonates and children since last six years and have been able to save plenty of lives through my knowledge and dedication.
I am also interested in performing pediatric Echocardiography and have been providing service in this hospital twice a week ( Tuesday and Thursday)
My next area of inerest in research. I have been involved in various research activity in the hospital and we have future plans to develop further in pediatric research.
- NMC Number - 7469
- Qualification - MBBS,MD
- Speciality - Pediatrician
- Website - http://www.drdhrubashrestha.com.np
- Siddhi Memorial Hospital ( For Women and Children) Consultant Pediatrician 2013 - Present
- Siddhi Memorial Hospital ( For Women and Children) Head Of Department 2016 - Present
- National Academy Of Medical Sciences (Kanti Children Hospital) MD Pediatrics 2013
- BP koirala Institute of Health Sciences MBBS 2008
- Vaccination Campaign Against Typhoid In Temporary Shelters After 2015 Earthquake In Bhaktapur, Nepal View Research Paper on Jan 2017
- A 14-year-old girl presenting with Tuberculous intestinal perforation while in a temporary shelter after the 2015 earthquake in Nepal View Research Paper on doi.org Jan 2017
- Salmonella sepsis presenting as Early Onset Neonatal Sepsis View Research Paper on doi.org Nov 2018
- High blood levels of lead in children aged 6-36 months in Kathmandu Valley, Nepal: A crosssectional study of associated factors. View Research Paper on doi.org Jun 2017
- Predicting deaths in a resource-limited neonatal intensive care unit in Nepal View Research Paper on doi.org Sep 2017
- Radiographically Confirmed Community-Acquired Pneumonia in Pediatric Patients Prior to Pneumococcal Vaccination in Nepal View Research Paper on doi.org Sep 2017
- Comparison of Oral Versus Normal and High-Dose Rectal Paracetamol in the Treatment of Fever in Children View Research Paper on doi.org Dec 2017
- Prevalence of vitamin D deficiency in pregnant women and their babies in Bhaktapur, Nepal View Research Paper on doi.org May 2019
- NEPAS Research Grant 2018
- Nepal Medical Association 2013
- Nepal Paediatric Society 2013