Dr. Dabal B Dhami was born in Bajhang district, Seti, Nepal, in 1984. He received the Bachelor of Dental Surgery degree from BP Koirala Institute of Health Science, Dharan, Nepal in 2010 and MD degree in Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics from Nepalgunj Medical College of Kathmandu University in 2014. He is working as a lecturer of Pharmacology at the Department of Pharmacology of Nepalgunj Medical College since 2014. Dr. Dhami is a member of Nepal Dental Association, Nepal Medical Association, and Society of pharmacologist of Nepal.
Dr. Dhami is energetic,hardworking young Dental doctor and also a clinical pharmacologist, is delivering lecturers, conducting practicals including discussion on clinical case, irrational prescriptions and prescription of various disease conditions and tutoring problem based learning to first and second year MBBS students and being Dental surgeon, he is also working as a senior Dental surgeon in privates Dental clinics and serving the community people through Dental camps and Health education.
- NMC Number - 9400
- Qualification - BDS (BPKIHS) MD (KU), Nepal
- Speciality - Dental Surgeon & Clinical Pharmacologist
- Website - N/A
- Nepalgunj Medical College,Chisapani Lecturer 2014 - Present
- New Himalayan Gaurishankar Dental Clinic Pvt. LTD,Dhangadhi Dental Surgeon 2011 - Present
- Budhasubba Dental Hospital,Dharan Dental Surgeon 2011 - 2011
- Manav Dental Hospital,Taplejung Dental Surgeon 2010 - 2011
- Kathmandu University MD 2014
- BP Koirala Institute of Health Sciences BDS 2010
- SOPON Life member N/A
- NMA Life member 2018
- NDA Life member 2012