Dr. Anil Pokhrel (MBBS, MD, DM) is a Consultant Nephrologist at Star Hospital and Kathmandu Medical College Teaching Hospital. He holds good clinical experience and has exposure in dealing with complicated case.
- NMC Number - 3112
- Qualification - MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Nephrology)
- Speciality - Consultant Nephrologist & renal Transplant Physician
- Website - https://dialysiskmc.wordpress.com
- Star Hospital Medical Director 2010 - 2013
- Star Hospital Consultant Nephrologist 2017 - Present
- Kathmandu Medical college and teaching hospital Faculty, Department of Medicine 2010 - Present
- Star Hospital Consultant Physician 2010 - 2014
- University of Science and Technology, Chittagong MBBS (Bangladesh) 1999
- National Academy of Medical Sciences (NAMS) MD (Internal Medicine) 2010
- National Academy of Medical Sciences (NAMS) DM (Nephrology) 2017
- Estimation of Serum Vitamin D, Calcium and Phosphorus in Chronic Kidney Disease View Research Paper on Aug 2017
- Percutaneous Renal Biopsy: Comparison of Blind and Real-time Ultrasound Guided Technique Anil Pokhrel, Rajendra Kumar Agrawal, Anil Baral, Ajaya Rajbhandari, Rajani Hada View Research Paper on jnhrc.com.np Jan 2018
Information Not Available !!!
- Nepal Society of Nephrology Member N/A
- Nepal medical assoication Life member N/A
- Nepal Medical Council Permanent 1999
Articles Not Available !!!
This profile has been viewed 3,685 times and last modified on 2019-10-21 12:49:44