Specialist in Adult Critical Care Medicine with devoted interests in Critical Care Cardiology, Sepsis, Extra-Corporeal Life Support (ECLS/ECMO), and health care policy making & development of health systems for low socioeconomic countries.
Representative in Global Sepsis Alliance (GSA), and appointed member in World Sepsis Day committee for 2018-2020.
An Associate Editor in Orthopaedic Research Online Journal (OPROJ) reviewing Trauma & Critical Care related section of the journal.
Recently involved in direct patient care as a Consultant & Clinical Coordinator, Department of Critical Care Medicine, at Vayodha Hospitals, while looking forward to get involved with other institutions assuring my clinical, healthcare policy, and research interests.
- NMC Number - 11321
- Qualification - MD, Critical Care Medicine
- Speciality - Consultant Intensivist (Critical Care Medicine)
- Website - http://www.vayodhahospitals.com
- Norvic International Hospital Medical Officer 2012 - 2013
- Shahid Gangalal National Heart Center, Kathmandu, Nepal Resident Doctor - Cardiology 2011 - 2014
- Cairo University Hospitals, Cairo, Egypt Specialist Resident - Critical Care Medicine 2014 - 2017
- Al-Farouq Hospital, Cairo, Egypt Specialist - Critical Care Medicine 2017 - 2017
- Vayodha Hospitals, Kathmandu, Nepal Consultant & Clinical Coordinator 2017 - Present
- Gono Bishwabidyalay Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) 2010
- Cairo University Master Degree (MD) Critical Care Medicine 2017
- The Excellent Performance Award (SASPO, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) 2008
- Honorary Gold Medal, 2015 (Nadia Wafdeen, Egypt) 2016
- Nepal Medical Council Specialist Registration 2017
- Global Sepsis Alliance World Sepsis Day Committee Member 2017
- European Society of Cardiology Member of Council on Stroke 2016
- Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council General Registration 2010