Asked by Anonymous User ,28 years

on 26/1/21

hello I'm a 25 years old lady. I'm having RHD and now I'm pregnant. last 3 months I came to novice host for follow up and Dr. Yadav bhatta said. if you want to planning baby you can. so according him we planned and now I'm pregnant of 5 week's of gestation age. now I'm pregnant so can I take covid vaccine or not?

Replies to question

In case, you would want to consult online with the doctor regarding any health related problem, you can go through the link below; https://www.hamrodoctor.com/consult_now

Answered on 27/1/21

If you are in Nepal and if you are talking about COVISHIELD, i guess there is a lot of time to think if you are not a health professional. And planning a baby and Dr. here seems no related concerns,he must have told you pertaining to RHD. Regarding vaccines, even Pfeizer and moderna has no clinical datas from the pregnant women and has let to individual decision(from the pregnant women herself). The vaccines were studied in active adult populations(neither children nor pregnant). So, this is your decision and the type of vaccines(MODERNA had studies on pregnant rat though, and no safety concerns were noted)

Answered on 27/1/21

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤