Asked by Anonymous User

on 13/9/20

doctor I am having similar symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome from two years but it was not that serious so I didn't went for check up.now last few weeks it's on peek.i am having lots of diarrhoea and sometimes even in between sleep I get up in the urge to bowel.abdominal pain cramps..so my question is can you suggest me medicine in consultation through the application or I need to visit hospital.

Replies to question

If you r having problem even between sleep then its less likely IBS....First rule out any other pathology carefully....before calling it a IBS.

Answered on 13/9/20

Have you gone for treatment or seen doctor before? We need to know its irritable bowel syndrome or not at first! So prescribing medicine only is not the solution of the problem! First need to know what it is, other lifestyle modification if applicable, if any tests need to be done or not! So at first have online consultation with the gastro doctor via our app, then if needed he may call you to hospital for further check ups and evaluation and sort out if it can be sort out by online consultation! Hope you understand what we mean! Have consult with the gastro doctor online by going through this link: https://www.hamrodoctor.com/doctor/dr-dibas-khadka/

Answered on 13/9/20

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤