Asked by Anonymous User

on 6/10/18

There's a hole on my right middle ear which is called Perforation of right tympanic membrane. The doctor here in the USA recommended me an option to perform surgery but i was afraid and i told her i would have to think about it and let you know if i decided to do surgery. Will there be any complications if i elected to go ahead and perform the surgery. If left with this without surgery, will i have any complications in the future. Right now i don't have any pain on my ear nor severe ringing. There's a ringing going on in my right ear but it does not interfere with my daily living nor i am obsessed of listening. It's just very very minimal ringing which i can automatically ignore it and not hear it at all if i engage in other activities. When i performing daily activities i don't hear it at all. Is it that hole that is causing it to make sounds on the ear? or its a different issue that needs to be seen ASAP. yesto hunale paxi samasya i gayo vani k k aula ra aile maile k garda ramro hola?

Replies to question

Thank you for the question. If there is clear perforation in the tympanic membrane and doctor is suggesting for the surgery, its better if you follow the suggestion. Every surgery has its potential complication rate in minimum number and its unpredictable. There may be some anesthesia related complications, some surgery related complications. But we should evaluate risk versus benefit and go fro the treatment option. If you want to consult with the ENT doctor in chat to take expert opinion along with your reports, you can go to this link and have it.: https://www.hamrodoctor.com/service/ear-nose-throat

Answered on 7/10/18

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤