Asked by Priya Lamichhane ,23 years

on 25/8/20

Respected authority, I am facing a lot of issues at once. I don't have proper body growth, height is short if compared to my own siblings. I have been doing stretches for months but that seems of no use as I cannot even see an inch changed. I look the same way I used to four years before and thus I am seeking if I can get some advice to grow taller. At the same time, hirsutism has been a major distraction. I have excessive body fair including face which is very distinct especially on the cheeks. Besides, I have a healthy body with no symptoms of other diseases seen but excessive body hair and short height with comparatively small body has been a drawback that could not make me asconfident as I want to be.

Replies to question

What is your age? Growth of height is stopped after around 20 years of age. So its less likely to increase the height after that age. For hirsutism there are various causes for it. Some may be hormonal too. You need to have some investigations and examination for it. Have consult with the doctor in online chat by going through this link for the solving of your query: https://www.hamrodoctor.com/doctor/dr-shradha-shrest88/

Answered on 25/8/20

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤

Recently answered health questions

Your Health and Privacy Matters

Asked by Anonymous User

1 hour, 39 minutes ago

white patch’s in baby body

Asked by Anonymous User

1 hour, 39 minutes ago

white patch’s in baby body