Asked by Male ,24 years

on 13/7/20

24hr pH study ko facility kun government or teaching hospital ma xan

Replies to question

Post Reply
HD Medical Team

It may be available in Teaching hospital. Please contact there! Thanks!

Answered on 15/7/20

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤

Articles related to

Our Associates & Partners