Asked by anonymous

11 months ago

I (40 yrs ) have been suffering from smegma.. since a year . and now want to go for circumsion

Replies to question

Post Reply
HD Medical Team

Please first consult the urologist nearby you have examination and do as per doctors suggestion!

Answered 11 months ago

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤

Our Associates & Partners