Asked by Anonymous User ,28 years

on 11/7/20

Sir namaste. I am male and 24 years old. i have done some test as TSH,URIC ACID,CREATININE(serum),UREA,URINE R\E,CBC, LFT. In test result,value of alkaline phosphatase is increased to 130 (30-120) and RBC is 5.52(4.5-5.52).Also SGPT is 50(<50). Also Epithelial cells is 1-2 and pus cell is 0-1 and reaction of urine is alkaline. Do i have any urinary infection or some sort of disorder? When i twist my body significantly i do have pain on my upper LEFT of ribs and sometimes in back of right shoulder blade. Pain is not so sharp and only sometimes. Also once doctor indicate keratosis pilaris on my arm. So what might be the cause of these increment value in test and do these value causing such problem on my body?

Replies to question

It may be due to muscle spasm too! If other reports are normal, not need to worry much! Yeah you can consult the ortho doctor for further opinion! Have have the chat with ortho doctor via this app too!

Answered on 11/7/20

Other LFT test are within reference range. I have such pain since 3/4 months. Before lockdown i had visited doctor(anesthesiologist) and he said it is normal and provide me myospasm(muscle relaxation ) medicine. Now to whom should i consult ? Should i consult orthopedic doctor? And i have no such fever before, i do not remember such fever?

Answered on 11/7/20

How long since you are having it? Any fever or jaundice or other symptoms? Need to see the complete liver function test report including bilirubin. USG can be done to see the liver status! Mild rise of Alkaline phospatase does not cause serious problem if other parameter okay and there is no other significant problem! Can repeat the test after few weeks! Urine test is normal! Have your reports photo send personally and chat with the doctor online if you want it by going through this link: https://www.hamrodoctor.com/doctor/dr-dibas-khadka/

Answered on 11/7/20

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤