Asked by Anonymous User ,28 years

on 10/7/20

I have two things to be done in Nepal Korea Friendship Municipality hospital. 1. I have to take the TB test for a student visa as guided by the Korean embassy in Nepal. At what time do I need to arrive at the hospital? And what documents do i need to bring ? 2. I also require a Health Certificate that states i don't have any symptoms of covid19 like cough, fever, runny nose, shortness of breath, muscular pain, pneumonia, etc. Whom should I consult for this? What is the price for both of the above?

Replies to question

To your first question, you can simply go to the hospital and ask for sputum tb test screening to be done for the purpose! Need to collect two sputum samples for the test and I think you can get it done easily. Its not much expensive and can be done in few hundreds, but we dont know the exact charge of the hospital. For the second question, you need to do PCR test for the COVID 19 test and three hospitals, Teaching hospital, Bir Hospital and Patan Hospital are only the authorized hospital for the sample collection and test of the COVID 19 in Kathmandu currently! You can go there and have the test for Rs 5500 as said by government! Hope this solves your query!

Answered on 11/7/20

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤