Asked by anonymous

11 months ago

I have white spots in my scrotum... I thinks it is Fordyce spots but when I took help from Google it tells there is no itching but I m feeling itchiness.... should I consult doctor or what should I do... please any1 tell

Replies to question

Post Reply
HD Medical Team

Need to see the photos of it to say what it is exactly! Please have consultation with the doctor online in private by sending photos for the further opinion about it:

Answered 11 months ago

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤

Our Associates & Partners