Asked by anonymous

11 months ago

I have been suffering from enormous fluid in one ball sack. where to contact? its seriously painful

Replies to question

Post Reply
HD Medical Team

If its much painful and serious please contact the nearby hospital emergency as soon as possible!

Answered 11 months ago

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤

Our Associates & Partners