Asked by Bishnu Thapa

on 24/5/20

Sir,My daughter is 12 years old last week she had stomach pain and vomiting we visited doctor she has a “Cholelithiasis”doctor advised for surgery and did blood test and here is the test report SGPT-362.6- SGOT-263.5- AlP-255.5 doctor prescribed some medicine and advise to come back after 10 day and we’ll re do blood work and if everything is fine we’ll do surgeries. this saturation I don’t feel like to go hospital. and hard to get hold doctor as well, and she doing fine right now no pain no vomit, after taking medication could you please advise me in this case do you consider surgery as soon as possible or should I wait until this crisis over. For surgery, please advise Me which hospital or doctor should I contact in Kathmandu, Thank you in advance. Note- Medicine provided by doctor:-(Torref, for 5 days , pangen for 4 weeks, Antifla for 5 days) Very Respectfully Bishnu Thapa

Replies to question

Need to contact the hospital if they does it or not! You can have opinion with pediatric surgeon Dr Sushil Dhungel by going through this link: https://www.hamrodoctor.com/doctor/dr-sushil-dhungel3/

Answered on 25/5/20

Thank you so much for rosponse and suggestion. it’s a gallbladder stone one 7 MM other 3/4 little ones. is those private hospitals are open in this lockdown saturation? currently I’m in butwal but I live in Kathmandu. waiting lockdown lifting..! Thank You..! Very Respectfully Bishnu Thapa

Answered on 24/5/20

Thank you Bishnu Thapa ji! You have not mentioned the size of stone and the location of stone if its in gall bladder or duct! So the status of stone is not clear in your question! As the liver function test is increased there may be need for surgery! If the doctor have advised for surgery there may have need of it! As your child is pediatric age group you may better contact to pediatric surgeon! Kanti Children hospital has the pediatric surgery facility! If you want to go to private you may go to Balmaitiri hospital maharajgunj or Ishan children hospital basundhara! Here you can to have online consultation with the pediatric surgeon via hamrodoctor and send the all report and take the opinion! Please go through this link for it: https://www.hamrodoctor.com/doctor/dr-sushil-dhungel3/

Answered on 24/5/20

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤