Asked by Anonymous User

on 25/4/20

Maile payment garisake but still pendi g dekhauxa

Replies to question

Sir can we talk in the phone

Answered on 27/4/20
Prof. Dr. Rohit Saiju

Consultant Ophthalmologist/Plastic Eye Surgeon

If you are above 18 years with stable power as you said for one year you may be a good candidate for Laser eye surgery (called Refractive Surgery) and before that you have to go to a serial computer tests to make sure that your cornea is quite healthy and strong to proceed the surgery .So please visit to Tilganga eye hospital or make an appointment with Refractive surgean at 01 4493775 01 4493684 Thanking you Dr Rohit Saiju MD

Answered on 26/4/20
Prof. Dr. Rohit Saiju

Looking at the history you have fatigue eyes or Dryness in the eyes so I suggest to use lubricating drops as prescribed below for 4 weeks and make frequent intervals during close works like computer work or watching TV for long time . Refresh Tears 1 drop 4 times a day in both eyes for a month. Thank you

Answered on 26/4/20
Prof. Dr. Rohit Saiju

Looking at the history you have fatigue eyes or Dryness in the eyes so I suggest to use lubricating drops as prescribed below for 4 weeks and make frequent intervals during close works like computer work or watching TV for long time . Refresh Tears 1 drop 4 times a day in both eyes for a month. Thank you

Answered on 26/4/20
Prof. Dr. Rohit Saiju

Please clarify your question kindly sir.

Answered on 26/4/20

I paid already and i got received from bank also but still payment processing dekhauxa kina hola.

Answered on 25/4/20

Hope you have your problem solved!

Answered on 25/4/20

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤

Recently answered health questions

Your Health and Privacy Matters

Asked by Anonymous User

2 hours, 21 minutes ago

white patch’s in baby body

Asked by Anonymous User

2 hours, 21 minutes ago