Asked by Slogan Gajurel

on 31/3/20

I have a severe and chonic problem. Actually, I am having a repetitive dizziness in Head as well as exploding head syndrome (EHS). No sooner I tried to sleep, I wake up immediately as my breathe(exhale) hyperventilates. This is repetitive. I do have different health symptoms day by day. Additionally, I have heart palpitation(skipped beats/ectopic) which has worsened my quality of life. more poignantly, I can't sleep as my breathes obstructs time and again. I did my ECG, ECO, Pulmonary test, CBC, Thyroid test, Sugar, LFT etc. Everything seems normal. However, often heart palpitation, dizziness and sleep obstruction made my life hell. I am taking fish oil(Omega 03) these days. besides, I haven't taken any medicine till now. How much should I takr fish oil capsules in a day??? please doctor saab, do provide the scholarly guidance.

Replies to question

Dr. Ghanshyam Kharel

Neurology (MBBS, MD, DM), 14 Years of practice

स्लोगन जि, तपाइलाइ anxiety neurosis भएको जस्तो छ। तपाइले औषधी सेवन गर्नु पर्ने हुन्छ।

Answered on 11/4/20

Have you visited any psychiatric doctor? You may need to visit the psychiatrist and have thorough evaluation. If necessary, need to take some medication and change your behaviour and lifestyle practices. If you are wondering where to consult psychiatrist you can visit this link and get opinion with our mental health doctor online: https://www.hamrodoctor.com/consult/mental-health

Answered on 1/4/20

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤