Asked by Andreea Roxana Hanca ,30 years

on 28/3/20

Hello! My name is Andreea andI was in Nepal a week ago. On the 16th of March I got a bite behind my left knee. I am not sure what kind of bite it is. The first few days there was a shallow pain ,then it went away. However, yesterday my bump started to get bigger and more red. I noticed a liquid on the band aid I applied on top of the bite. The bite doesn't hurt or itch. But it doesn't seem to go away. Right now I am in isolation in my home and I cannot go see a doctor for a week or so. I have a few photos of the bite that I can send you. I thought it would be a good idea to ask a doctor from Nepal about the bite considering it happened there. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon! Thank you!

Replies to question

Thanks Andreea so much or approaching us. What were you bitten by? Pets or any other? Need to see the photos of the bite site so that we can suggest you accordingly. You can have private online chat with our general surgeon doctor in Nepal via online consultation where you can post photos and have suggestion accordingly. Please follow this link and proceed: https://www.hamrodoctor.com/doctor/dr-ajay-parajulee Do reply and contact us if any difficulties. Thanks again.

Answered on 28/3/20

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤