Asked by Shrestha Dilip

on 25/3/20

I'm 36 years old and suffering from dust, smoke and cold allergies since 10 years ago. I've to suffer a lot generally when season changes i.e. Seasonal variation. Sometime it may be difficult to breathe also at the night time when cough highly increases. If I take medicines, all it will be fine,but recurrs time to time. Suggest me If there is permanent solution of these types of allergies please

Replies to question

Dr. Niraj Bam

Senior Chest Physician/Pulmonologist

May be cough variant Asthma or Reactive airway disease, so best siggestion to avoid allergens which provokes your symptoms n Get consultations from your nearby Chest physicians..Thanks

Answered on 30/3/20

Doctors generally prescribe me Azithromycin, Allegra and Montelukast. If my cough increase at the peak, they prescribe me cortilone and Rotacap Foracort 400 to reduce my cough. Should I always have to take this medicines in such time 😭😭😭😭

Answered on 26/3/20

There is no any permanent solution of allergy and best way is to avoid the allergen that causes the allergy. You have said thar you have allergy to dust smoke and cold. So try to avoid these things as much as you can. Medicines are just for temporary cure. It may be difficult but the best way is stay away from that allergens. Thanks

Answered on 26/3/20

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤