Asked by Anonymous User ,30 years

on 25/3/20

I am 25 yrs old, married girl. I had my last period on 5th Falgun. As I was not having a period on time I decided to perform UPT and got positive. We had unprotected sex once but had the emergency contraceptive pills 48hrs later. I am having mild lower abdominal pain and sometimes symptoms similar to PMS. We are actually seeking expert advice but due to the lockdown, we were not able to do so. We are not ready to conceive at this moment. Hope you will help us with your needful advice.

Replies to question

Due to the lockdown, I am unable to go to hospital and doctors are also not available in a nearby clinic. Is it possible to visit you personally? How long can we wait? Will it be too late after lockdown opens?

Answered on 25/3/20

Since you are ahead of the period and UPT positive its likely that you are conceived. Confirmation can be done by USG of abdomen and pelvis. For that you need to visit the hospital. If possible and nearby get to the hospital and have USG done for the confirmation of pregnancy. Then go according to the suggestion of doctor! You can also repeat the UPT once for further confirmation before going to hospital!

Answered on 25/3/20

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤