Asked by Anonymous User ,33 years

on 4/2/20

I have multiple stones both side of kidneys maximum size of 5 mm around. Within the period of 3 year i have only felt pain of that stone for once. I feel sharp pain while holding urine a while and sometimes i feel same after immediately laying in bed after meal in left side lower part of my chest. I have recently visited cardiologist as well urologist and done all examination related to heart and urine like as ECG,ECO,TMT,BLOOD,USG,URINE etc. Every reports are fine as per doctors. Still it happens sometimes nowadays ! What is possible cause of these all ? What i have to do?

Replies to question

Thank you for your advice doctor. I am concerned moreover ; is there any relation with the pain I've mentioned earlier with those stones ? And further more i have nothing problem in urinating.No infection on urine. And PVRU report is fine at all too.

Answered on 5/2/20

Based on the information provided, I can assume that you have multiple renal stone disease. The episodic pain may be attributed to the passage of stone down the ureter. Usually, the stones will not cause pain if not obstructing the urine flow in the urinary system (unless infection pursues). Normally, the small stones are expected to come out spontaneously but intervention may be required in selected cases or if complications arise. Also, drinking plenty of water (around 3 L/day) is beneficial. Further advise on other precautions will be based on your metabolic workup. Moreover, you need to stay in regular followup with your urologist.

Answered on 4/2/20

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤

Recently answered health questions

Your Health and Privacy Matters

Asked by Laxman khatiwada

17 hours, 37 minutes ago

My penis is only 3 inch when errect what can i do