Asked by Anonymous User ,46 years

on 16/1/20

i have been taking sizopine 50 mg at night for more than a decade. instead of curing my so-called disease of schizophrenia, the medicine is making my symptoms worst and i'm confused all the time with symptoms like foggy brain ,vertigo and fast hearbeat and shortlessness of breathe and as a result of which i'm more anxious and stressed out .to make the matter worst i m having this constant clear lucid and vivid dreams where everything looks familiar but unlike of this world is much more other worldly as if i'm trapped in in some other alien dimension for example the familiar places that occur in my dream are big much bigger than they should be. this constant regular pattern in my vivid nightmare is making me upset. i want to discontinue the medicine. my question is : should i completely stop the medicine or consult my doctor?.

Replies to question

Asst. Prof. Dr. Suman Prasad Adhikari

Consultant Psychiatrist , 3 Years of practice

Please consult Psychiatrist nearby & plan accordingly

Answered on 9/2/20

Please consult the doctor before stopping medicine in your own. this is must. Your previous doctor if available or other psychiatric doctor will acess you and give the other option as well as solution for the condition. You can have online consult with psychiatric doctor via hamrodoctor by going through this link: https://www.hamrodoctor.com/consult/dr-anoop-krishna-gupta

Answered on 17/1/20

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤