Asked by सुरोज मोक्तान तामाङ ,29 years

on 14/11/19

Hello Sir, My name is Suroj and I'm a professional teacher of English. I have been revolving around in this field for last 7 years. Initially, I have contributed in several school in Kathmandu so I have seen the management and the so called level from very near. This dark secret has brought a frustration in me. I see my family, society and the nation and it makes me feel like ending myself. I see unqualified and very less passionate co- workers. I see blind leaders. Please, help me!

Replies to question

Dr. Anoop Krishna Gupta

Psychiatrist and mental health consultant, 9 Years of practice

Such social conditions have always been there from time immortal but we look for silver lining in dark clouds. However, in state of depression, we have negative attitude towards self, world and future. This can lead to suicidal thoughts and behaviours. This needs to be evaluated from MD Psychiatrist in time for positive thinking. Get well soon.

Answered on 16/11/19

Thanks a lot for that quick feedback. I have recently lost my cellular device somewhere at Tripureshwor. I would like to book an appointment via my gmail. I am ready to make payment through debit card in advance to book an appointment too but the site constantly says that it has problems in verifying my gmail account. Please, do consider going through the bug. Regards, SMT

Answered on 15/11/19

Please dont think like so and be optimistic. One day our nation too will surely progress and things will change. Start from your own side to make it better and be the change. If you are really frustrated and it hampers your daily activity then please consult with the psychiatric doctor and counseler to have positive counseling. Hamrodoctor have online consultation facility where you can consult with psychiatric doctor by going through this link: www.hamrodoctor.com/service/psychiatry

Answered on 14/11/19

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤