Asked by Anonymous User

on 12/11/19

I am 23. I have suffered through one panic attack,I have migraine and I fell down and had an accident when my pressure dropped to 50/60, I did the tests, everything was normal in blood, urine, ecg. I shake at times and there is always a painful feeling that never goes away, I have a fear and it is always there.I cannot even explain how I feel, I am always anxious, upset, irritated. I feel like I might be depressed, there is a lot going on and I cannot open up to anyone, does not feels right. I want to know If I am and what should I do? I have stopped eating as I used to, I sleep all the time after my work, I feel numb. It is not that I have attempted any kind of harm to myself but I wonder about it most of the times. If I am working on something, Idk when I begin to stare, I just get lost and I feel like staying in a dark place or go away from everyone. The happiness and the peace of mind, it is temporary and I am scared. It's been more than a month, I have not slept properly. Can you just let me know where should I begin and what should I do? I can't talk to anyone, I do not want to hurt them, I am dying inside and it is so painful to get through everyday with a smile on my face. Any doctors in Kathmandu I can see to make sure I am depressed or this is just a phase?

Replies to question

Thank you. I will do that.

Answered on 12/11/19
Asst. Prof. Dr. Suman Prasad Adhikari

Consultant Psychiatrist , 3 Years of practice

Hi . Sorry to hear about your problems. I feel you are going through Depressive episode. Anxiety symptoms commonly occur in these situations. You need to consult psychiatrist as soon as possible and start treatment. I guess you need both medicine and psychotherapy.

Answered on 12/11/19
Dr. Subodh Dahal

Psychiatry and Mental Health , 5 Years of practice

It’s clear that you need someone to hear you. please visit a psychiatrist nearby as soon as possible. He’ll recommend counseling and discuss about possible treatment plans. We can help you heal and get better.

Answered on 12/11/19

Post your Reply

Press Here to type in नेपाली ➤